Configured with two spindles and one turret and equipped with a Y axis and X2 axis, the BNA42MSY is able to handle complex machining, with short cycle times and fast set ups.
The X2 axis to sub-spindle enables simultaneous independent machining of the front and back of the workpiece. This, in effect, provides the benefits of a twin turret machine with the significant cost savings of a single turret model.
- • 2 tool simultaneous cutting
- • renowned Miyano accuracy
- • quick to set up and changeover
- • highly efficient for small and medium batch sizes (lots)
- • compact design for improved floor space efficiency